Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visions of Pink

Martha Martha Martha...She's done it again! Have you had a chance to pick up your copy of the Spring 2010 Martha Stewart Weddings? IT.IS.PINK.PERFECTION! I drooled over every ballet pink image from cakes and bouquets to sashes and bows. No need for me to plan my wedding, Darcy has pulled it all together for me in this issue. Here is a sneak peek...


"i believe in PINK...i believe in
kissing, kissing A LOT...and
i believe that HAPPY girls
are the PRETTIEST girls."
-Audrey Hepburn

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh love it! Martha knows her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey this post made my day. That first image just screams happy to me! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! Pink is my favorite color. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh love love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these pictures! I'm not married yet, but I know when I do my wedding will be dripping in pink!

    ReplyDelete