Friday, February 5, 2010

Papyrus


If you know me at all you know that I never forget to send a thank you note, birthday card, or any other holiday card to my family and friends. I love the little surprises that slip in the mail slot that you aren't expecting.

I was writing out a birthday card to a friend today that is a Papyrus card from Target. I am obsessed with these cards...especially the dancing red head wearing peacock feathers! I usually have to these cards early before my sister ends up buying the same one (I swear she probably spends $1000 a year on cards!)

If you buy a card made by papyrus you will notice that their emblem is a hummingbird. Did you know that "legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."
What could be a better motto for a greeting card?
XOXO,
JM
Stay tuned for my valentine's that are going out in the mail in a few days...I never buy them, they are always homemade and this year's are too cute for words!

3 comments:

  1. I love papyrus cards- I'm like a kid in a candy story when it comes to the papyrus store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a wonderful trait to have. I need to get more on top of writing thank you notes, I do love them!

    ReplyDelete