Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally Friday

Reasons to be thankful its Friday...

  • The sun is shinning! Jack Roper (our local weather man) better not be lying when 60 degree weather is predicted for tomorrow.

  • Audrey, my little second grader who I work with at school, was pleasant this morning and did not turn her lip up at me....thats enough to be thankful in its self! This 8 year old scares me somedays!

  • Working at Pink on Main for the afternoon and surrounded by an incredible Spring 2010 collection. Have you looked at the back of the new white taryn dress?? Lets just say I have been obsessed with bows since the day my Mom put one in my hair at birth through about the 5th grade...

  • I do not have to get up before the crack of dawn in the morning!

  • Girl Scout Cookies are out...this can be something to be thankful for or scary, I can look at it in both ways. My favorite are the thin mints after they have gotten super cold in the freezer. Whats your favorite?


  • And the best for last...Going to visit a a favorite friend for the weekend in Atlanta!!!!

Have a great weekend Friends!

XOXO,

JM

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bows on that dress! I saw Girl Scout cookies out last weekend and practically screamed at my husband to pull over so we could buy some! Ended up with three boxes: Thin Mints, Caramel Delights (Samoas), and Peanut Butter Patties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Friday! Have a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love caramel (samoas in some areas) and the shortbread cookies (trefoils). Left something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen the back yet. Isn't it just precious!! Gaaahhh....one more thing to add to my lise :)

    My fav GS cookies are definitely what used to be called Samoas I think?? Now they are called caramel such and suches. Oh I don't know...but frozen Thin Mints are definitely my second fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just NEED the Taryn dress for my graduation! And to think I was pondering about wearing my white Lilly dress from high school graduation. I don't think so!

    ReplyDelete