- The sun is shinning! Jack Roper (our local weather man) better not be lying when 60 degree weather is predicted for tomorrow.
- Audrey, my little second grader who I work with at school, was pleasant this morning and did not turn her lip up at me....thats enough to be thankful in its self! This 8 year old scares me somedays!
- Working at Pink on Main for the afternoon and surrounded by an incredible Spring 2010 collection. Have you looked at the back of the new white taryn dress?? Lets just say I have been obsessed with bows since the day my Mom put one in my hair at birth through about the 5th grade...
- I do not have to get up before the crack of dawn in the morning!
- Girl Scout Cookies are out...this can be something to be thankful for or scary, I can look at it in both ways. My favorite are the thin mints after they have gotten super cold in the freezer. Whats your favorite?
- And the best for last...Going to visit a a favorite friend for the weekend in Atlanta!!!!
Have a great weekend Friends!