Monday, February 8, 2010

Chick-Flick

You better believe it...I am a sucker for all chick-flicks! Lets see my favorite movie is The Parent Trap and my favorite actress is Sarah Jessica Parker. Every year without fail, a movie comes out the Weekend of Valentine's Day that I never can miss. Last year= Confessions of a Shopaholic and this year= Valentine's Day. With a cast including Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, and Jennifer Garner, how could this movie be anything from entertaining and adorable.

Going to the movies is one of my favorite things to do because it allows me to escape reality and enter the big screen, where life is far less complicated and always so pretty! It never fails there is always a hot guy, an adorable dog, and an oh so fabulous wardrobe. Who wouldn't want to escape into Hollywood??!!

I'll let you know how it rates on my movie scale (I AM NOT A HARD PLEASER when it comes to movies)!
XOXO,
JM

4 comments:

  1. I agree! i'm totally into chick flicks and having a good time at the movies.
    I'm watching Valentine's day next week, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. canNOT wait to get back and see all of the amazing chick flicks i missed, including this one (and dear john, excited for that one!) . . any other ones you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this as well, I normally work and then see a movie on Valentine's Day. Oh the life of a perpetually single girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i forgot to add - i have a little something for you over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete