Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Post Secret

Please tell me that you have heard of Frank Warren and the PostSecret Project! I am obsessed with reading these secrets. They always give me so much to think about and often disturb me at times thinking about all of the secrets that we keep from one another. I know I am guilty of such. If you have to get one off of your chest. Mail it to Frank Warren and he will publish it for the whole world to read!
I really liked this one probably because my parents have spent tons on therapy for me and usually the best counseling comes from random places!
XOXO,
JM

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very interesting.I'm waiting for your new post.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it's incredible to see what secrets we keep. His project is so unique and interesting to read!

    ReplyDelete