Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day

running shoes...check
athletic apparel...check
a smile...check
running buddy...check
ability to run 5k....ahhhhhhh still not ready!

Tomorrow I meet my running buddy for Girls on the Run! I am super excited, but super nervous about my running ability (aka lack thereof). I was told that I would be partnered with walker/slow jogger so I am hoping they are going to stick to their word. I am thrilled to begin this new journey because if I can help encourage a young girl to have strong self-esteem and know the importance of a healthy lifestyle, it might eventually rub off on me. Why do I get so eager to help others escape from the disease, yet I can't seem to save myself????
Wish me luck tomorrow, many prayers needed!
XOXO,
JM
Check out this Awesome Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zr7owI8PDw

No comments:

Post a Comment