Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paintings by Sissy

Check out what I do in my spare time...




It started out as just something I gave my family as gifts (being that I am a poor graduate student)...but it comes that other people besides my family ,who have no choice but to compliment me, think that they are actually good! So I am starting to commission my paintings...I guess I have a new little business entitled "Sissy".
(A little background behind the name...well my baby cousin who is now not a baby and is 16 has always called me Sissy because she is an only child and we might as well be sisters because I love her like a sister. One thing led to another and eventually the name stuck and my real sister, Elizabeth, calls me Sissy too. I guess its a nickname between the girls in my family.)
You too can have your very own Sissy painting! Just shoot me an email at janemarie304@gmail.com and we can get a color scheme together for you!
Also Love it and Like it on Facebook by Clicking the Like Button to the Left.


2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in the first and last painting! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! :-) You did a great job! Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete