Saturday, January 15, 2011

Barbie Girl

Yes that's right, I am not ashamed to admit I am in fact a Barbie girl. From the vintage striped one-piece to the hot pink dream house, I have been obsessed with all things Barbie since I was a little girl. My closet didn't hold clothes as a child, but chests full of all of my barbie accessories and paraphernalia. Hours were spent picking the right outfit for Barbie and her friends Midge and Skipper.
Santa was oh so clever when he picked up this gem for me this year...

I also can't be but just a little in awe of Jonathan Adler's Barbie Malibu Dream House. I know I know...its a bit over the top, but come on who doesn't silver leather poufs?

So tell me whats your favorite childhood obsession...


3 comments:

  1. I love Barbies, especially the special collection ones! I have my mom's original one and two Gone With the Wind Barbies that I adore. I'm still struggling on where one should store such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following your blog! Thank you for your sweet comments on mine (Just Hit Send). Much appreciated. It's nice to know that not only my family members are out there reading. xoxo Cavanaugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend collects Barbies and it is so much fun to look through her collection. I especially love the ones dressed up in their holiday gowns! So gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete