Sunday, September 20, 2009

M.I.A

My sincere apologies...it seems as though I have been MIA these past couple of days. So what have I been up too?? Well yesterday I cheered on the Tigers in Clemson. Unfortunately it was a complete WASHOUT and didn't get to chit chat with all my dear friends, but I did get to see a few and we managed to win. I must admit as the years go by (well only 2 for now) it gets stranger and stranger to go to Clemson and not be a student. I walk around the campus and look for familiar faces only to see strangers who are in the midst of one of the happiest times I have thus experienced. Part of me is really jealous and I too wish I could go back to the sorority life and carefree days. Things are so much different now and we have all had to grow up and move on to what do they call it...bigger and better things?? Well they can speak for themselves, but I am still on my journey to find those bigger and better things.
Back to my weekend...I am currently in Darlington, SC (ever heard of it?) and I am meeting my 2 month old baby cousin for the first time. She is oh so precious and feel asleep in my arms tonight! Be on the lookout for a cute pic tomorrow!
XOXO,
JM

1 comment:

  1. Aweee, I hate that I missed you in ClemTech!!! Yaya for the win and I'll C U next time! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete