Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Missing in Action


Goodbye May and hello to summer...

I have not fallen off the face of this earth...just took a mini-vaca from the blogging world to rejuvenate. With exams, work, and other unexpected happenings, this journey has gotten a bit road blocked...I am sure you can relate.
What is it with this time of year? I always seem to get a bad case of senioritis and I am not even in high school anymore. Granted, I did have a hectic grad course load this semester, but I feel that I have had senioritis in all aspects of my life from not wanting to blog and to feeling very disconnected with reality.
Next week I will be heading to the beach for a week and looking forward to spending time with good friends, my sister, and attending a good friend's wedding. Then its back to class on June 7th. I must say I am ready for a more steady schedule.
Thanks for being patient with me...

1 comment: