Monday, November 2, 2009

Its been a while...


I'm back and guess what else is?!?!?! Lilly Pulitzer Originals!
The originals are back with classic prints and vintage styles. The collection is beautiful and is sure to get you ready for your winter getaway. I know Lilly brought this out just for me, because I have secretly wished I lived during the 60's soley due to their fabulous wardrobe!
What have been up too...
Well lots of family time and lots of school work. It seems that this "break" I have taken since college has made be quite the procastinator. I have a confession though...my biggest reason for not blogging is lack of creativity! I really have had nothing I felt interesting to share. Life can get a little to dull at times.
I'm glad to be back in the swing of things. I am off to make my Lilly originals wish list. I hope Santa reads this...
XOXO,
JM

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW! I'm dying of excitement. Just the basic shift at a reasonable price (well better than last year). I want one in EVERY color. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete